Tuesday 28 June 2011

hectic

It have been a straight day by day of hectic days after i ve got my exam's  result.
23rd June : Got my result and in the evening i hAve travelled to Yorkshiredales to attend summer camp.
24- Summer camp, it has been so much fun when gathered with all your freind especially after exam!
25: Hiking, Subhanllah, MasyaAllah sisters, i think i cant take my eyes from the beautiful scenery. Ok, i ll update about it  later. ( the camera which i have brought still with my freind).

Limestone pavement make me wonders, sometimes a little bit of scared appear when i jump from one to the others limestone. This is because the limestones are not stable and the structure is  limestone above the other limestone. Art of the Creator.

26: Going back to birmingham with a loong journey. -.-
27: kemas-kemas bilik
28: thats today, still kemas-kemas bilik and proscastinating for a while

Anyway, the summer camp was great with a brunch of superb frends! and a beautiful, mesmerizing, awesome scenery. ( I think i still dont have any words to described the beautifulness of the place!)

29th : will go to London, iAllah.. Pray for me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lawa2..mcm yg batu beringkat2 tu ek..kat scotland rasanya