Thursday 16 June 2011

Children Psychology.

Quote from a book entitle Enjoy Your Life,


I once delivered a lecture about the importance of prayer
to a group of children in a school. I asked them if anyone knew
of a Hadeeth concerning the importance of prayer. One of the children responded saying,

 “The Prophet has said: “Between a man and disbelief and polytheism is to abandon the prayer.’’

I was so amazed by his response and his zeal that I instantly took off
my watch and gave it to him, although, my watch wasn’t anything
special. This incident encouraged the child to study more eagerly
and memorise the Qur’an, since he had felt self-worth.
Years passed by, I went to a mosque and was astonished to
discover that the Imam of the mosque was that same child. He
had grown to become a fine young man who had graduated from
the Shari’ah College, and was now working in a court. Although,
I did not remember him, he had remembered me. Notice how
love and respect developed in his heart due to a childhood incident.


Indeed, I still remember which teacher whose throw away my short pencil without asking me why i used the short pencil. Maybe at that time my parents didnt have money to provide me a new, long pencil( Now, i m not angry with this teacher, I hope Allah blessed him. ameen).- This is a sad story for me until now(psychologycally), thats why I want to be a good teacher, insyaAllah. 
 I also still remember which teacher that gave me  present when I able to aswer her history questions. From this incident, it encouraged me to learn history more and more. Until now I still love to learn history.

No comments: